Opera Mini and Opera Mobile
Opera Mini 5 is and Opera Mobile is now Available!
Among the enhancements in new version are:
- Tabbed Browsing!!!
- Speed Dial (3×3 layout)
- navigation bar (back, forward, address bar and google search bar)
- a new interface for entering text (previews the available letters on the currently pressed key, try it out to understand what I mean)
I was a bit upset that I no longer can search directly into wikipedia like in version 4, but I guess all the enhancements make up for it. Plus I could just put wikipedia in the speed dial and search there anyway 🙂
Installed and Checked out Opera Mobile on my wife’s nokia 5800XM, and your practically browsing like your browsing on the computer. I haven’t checked everything yet, but
- I’ve been able to play the facebook apps!
- There was an inbuilt touch screen keyboard for the URL (when I tried to turn it on for every input, it sometimes pops up for no apparent reason).
- Tabbed browsing (of course 🙂 )
- Although at some point I did encounter an insufficient memory error.
To know more feature either check the website or download and try it yourself.
Use Opera Mini 5 for most mobile phones, and use Opera Mobile for Smartphones (S60, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android)