Monthly Archives: January 2011
I would like to take this time to note what I have learned in landmark forum in this blog. This is to remind myself and others what we have learned from landmark forum, as well as to share with others so that they may be open to take up landmark forum.
But first I would like to assure the organizers that I will not reveal too much of the course. I believe what I share will urge people to be inspired or moved. And if they would like to join Landmark forum, then it would be a bonus for both those people as well as the Landmark forum. There is more value in understanding these words through the forum, then just reading them from this blog. Words in brackets note where I have heard or read something similar before. but I admit that after attending this course I have a deeper understanding of them and their proper applications in life.
- Have Integrity – Part of Integrity is being Authentic to others as well as yourself, especially your word. (Your word is your wand, Laws of Success)
- Separate Facts and Interpretations – Life happens. How you interpret it, and how you interpret other people’s interpretations has affected your beliefs and actions. Once you accepted this and let go of your past and persistent interpretations, you are open to new possibilities in life and take charge of how you see things in life. (REBT – Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy)
- Be aware of “IT” – “IT” is a part of human nature that can be described of Inner chatter. “IT” often stops you from doing anything. If you do nothing you will definitely fail, but if you do something you will have a chance to succeed (Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor on “stroke of insight” and Eckhart Tolle on “A new earth“)
- Be, Do and Have – People often want certain results, and they do actions to create this results, but they only do actions based on their view. But being open to a bigger picture, allows people to have more options and choose the right actions. (Bruce Lee)
- Be aware of Rackets or Persistent Complaints – Complaints that come with fix way of being causes people to lose ownership of their life, and sacrifice their Life to satisfy “IT”. So let go of “IT’s” interpretation, and gain full life. Accepting events does not mean condoning it. (Eckhart tolle on “a new earth”)
- Issues in your life may affect other parts of it. e.g. family conflict can affect love relationships or working performance, and vice versa.
- Change Versus Transformation
- Truth about life that will give you power
- Meaning of Life (My own introspections and self reflection. I thought I had the answer before, but I didn’t, and now I do)
For the points that have no brackets are were new to me, and yet it may have been present through out history as the tools successful people have used intentionally or inadvertently to become powerful and remarkable. Please Comment if you want.
Patient, Loving and Compassionate,
Hello Everyone, I just want to tell you about a seminar called the Landmark Forum that me and my wife attended, in that 3 days it has opened our eyes to what limits us and realizing new possibilities that lay before us. I am now able to accept the “wrongs” in my life, and with that I have set myself free. I have also realized a truth of human nature that allows me to be comfortable with everyone around me. And finally, I have realize the meaning of life that allows me to achieve my goals in life. If you are in singapore I’d invite you to “The Landmark Forum Evening Session” on
tuesday night, 25 january 2011,
at singapore expo, foyer 1, level 2, Hall A.
But if you are unable or uninterested, then maybe you can share this info with someone in Singapore who can take advantage and attend this session. It is free to attend, but no food prepared. so make sure have dinner first. No pressure to sign up. Just to listen the graduates of the landmark forum of how they felt it has transformed their lives.
unfortunately I won’t be there personally, as I will be back in Brunei by then. There will be other graduates there to share. And if you or someone you know is interested to understand what limits them, then check it out and confirm your attendance by contacting
Wendy at (65) 63776028 or email: email@example.com
You can “Choose”
Patience, Love and Compassion