Upcoming Runs in Brunei for the last half of 2014
Looking at my last few month’s performance. I told myself I need to get my game back. One of the few ways I know in order for me to keep at it is by registering AND paying for events in the next few months, that will motivate me to train for those events. So I searched and I found a few events.
I have already registered for these events.
- Larian Hari Keputeraan (31 August 2014) – I registered for 21km
- Serawak Triathlon (14 October 2014) – I registered for Olympic Standard Triathlon
I have yet to register for the following events
- UBD Green Run (14 Sept 2014) – http://www.ubdgreenrun.com/
- Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF) Obstacle Race Challenge(28 Sept 2014) – I am guessing this is replacing their RBAF triathlon this year. check facebook page.
- Panaga Triathlon (12 October 2014) – this was postponed from early this year, I haven’t found any updated official information on this.
- The great race (19 October 2014) – Looks like an obstacle Run. Check www.thegreatrace.com.bn
- BSB Marathon Run (2 Nov 2014) – Just found out about this today. check http://www.baamarathon.com/
I have to set my schedules, so I can partake in this events.
Abundance, Health, and World Peace.